Welcome to Covenant Community, Inc.
We are grateful for your interest and welcome your involvement in our community.
Covenant Community, Inc. is a residential life-stabilization program for homeless men recovering from substance abuse. Our mission is to provide the tools and resources to help our residents achieve personal life stabilization and employment, enabling them to return to their families and the community as productive citizens.
Please explore our website for stories of inspiration and ways you can help make a difference in the lives of those in need.
From our team here at Covenant Community Inc., we would like wish you and yours a Happy Holidays!!!!!
MLK DAY 5K EVENT DETAILS
When: Monday January 20th 2014
Where: Piedmont Park
Time: Music Starts at 8am, 5k line up at 8:45am
Drummers will keep the beat as your feet hit the street.
Don't miss out on the music and dancing beforehand and post race party immediately after the race!
*Don't forget to bring your old sneakers to donate to Green Sneakers!
STEPPING STONES TO RECOVERY
A Brick Project to raise funds for
Covenant Community, Inc.
the Advisory Council
Covenant Community is proud to announce STEPPING STONES TO RECOVERY. This project brings together the past, present and future hope for men recovering from substance abuse and homelessness as well as the opportunity to upgrade, beautify, and maintain our courtyard, a central point of fellowship and community among the residents.
The Advisory Council of Covenant Community, Inc. invites you to become a part of Covenant in a very meaningful and permanent way by purchasing a commemorative brick and helping us to raise the funds necessary to continue the mission of this transforming and successful organization. Net proceeds from all brick sales will go towards Covenant’s general fund and be used to support these men in recovery.
Bricks will be installed in the courtyard of Covenant Community between the administration building and the residents’ living quarters. Bricks will be offered on a first come first serve basis. The 4x8 brick will have space for three lines, sixteen characters per line. The price per brick is $75 (note: Bricks purchased via PayPal will be subject to a 3% fee reflected in the listed price).
There are three options to purchase a brick. Bricks may be purchased by check or credit card using the paper application provided below. This application should be filled out and returned to Covenant Community (In person, or by mail). Individuals who have a PayPal account can purchase their bricks using the PayPal link and filling out the online PayPal application form below (Please note that you may purchase up to three bricks via PayPal but will need to fill out a separate PayPal application for each brick).
Note: PayPal orders are subject to a 3% fee reflected in the listed price.
Steps to Order using PayPal
1. Use Buy Now button to select quantity of bricks (Note: You may purchase up to three bricks at one time)
2. Upon Completion of transaction keep PayPal transaction number to enter into application (Note: If you purchase multiple bricks (up to the max of 3 per transaction) at one time you will use the same PayPal transaction number for those particular orders.
3. Complete Online PayPal Stepping Stones application for the brick. Note: Each engraved message should be no more than 16 characters (including spaces) max 3 lines.
4. Press Submit Button (If submitted, the screen should display the information that you have provided.)
For Multiple Brick Purchases via PayPal
1. Complete steps 1-3 for the first Brick (See above).
2. Press Submit Button (If submitted, the screen should display the information that you have provided.)
3. Refresh the screen to view the Stepping Stones to Recovery Application
4. Complete Online PayPal Stepping Stones application for the next brick. Note: Each engraved message should be no more than 16 characters (including spaces) max 3 lines.
5. Press Submit Button (If submitted, the screen should display the information that you have provided.)
6. If you have purchased a third brick follow steps 3-5 again.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
As many of you know, United Way is a wonderful way to contribute to the charity of your choice through the workplace. It often simplifies the process of giving with an automated payroll pledge. Covenant Community received 93% of its United Way funding as a result of individuals designating our agency in their respective employer campaigns. Please consider our organization in your United Way donor designated giving this year. The code for CCI is 89459. For additional information, contact Sarah Ford, Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Covenant Community, Inc. was recently surveyed by the Georgia Association of Recovery Residences (G.A.R.R) in March of 2012. We are pleased to report that CCI was awarded a two year accreditation in April 2012. The next survey will occur in April of 2014.